All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2011 Edition of MSP combines rigour and flexibility, helping all organizations public sector and private, large and small achieve successful outcomes from their program management time and time again. With change a pressing reality for all organizations, successful program management has never been more vital to success. It is accessible by program teams and organizations as well as by individual practitioners. And will help program management practitioners improve their decision making at program level and become better at implementing beneficial change. Key Features of MSP include: Describes the best practice approach to designing and running programs to implement business change. Identifies the principles behind good program management and how these are put into practice through the application of themes, such as Benefits Management, that run through a process of transformational flow, from identifying a program through managing stages of delivery.
- Author(s)The Stationery Office
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/03/2017
- Content Notecolour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.