All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMultinational corporations claim that their synergistic invative capabilities-their ability to create and deploy invations rapidly and successfully-have been enhanced by global R&D. But have they? In attempting to answer this question, the authors seemlessly integrate rigorous quantitative analysis-e.g., multivariate regression, factor analysis, and partial least squares analysis-with qualitative analysis of data from interviews and surveys. The data are provided by senior R&D executives in approximately 80 global R&D facilities from leading North American, European, and Japanese multinational corporations. In analyzing this wealth of information, the authors cover the role of slack resources, kwledge management processes, and top management team diversity, all in the context of global R&D and its impact on the synergistic invative capabilities of multinationals.
- Author BiographyAJAX PERSAUD is Assistant Professor of Management at the University of Ottawa. VINOD KUMAR is Professor of Management of Technology at the Eric Sprott School of Business at Carleton University in Ottawa. UMA KUMAR is Professor of Management of Technology at the Eric Sprott School of Business at Carleton University in Ottawa.
- Author(s)Ajax Persaud,Uma Kumar,Vinod Kumar
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.