All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Time delivers proven advice on how to get the right things done - faster, smarter, and more efficiently. From setting goals and breaking them down into tasks to creating a manageable schedule and putting it into action, this user-friendly guide outlines proactive ways to focus on mission-critical tasks, eliminate or delegate n-priority projects, control interruptions, and avoid distractions. It is the essential guide to maximizing every manager's most valuable commodity. It instructs readers how to: set goals and focus on high-priority tasks; organise their space and save their time; use scheduling tools that really work for them; avoid distractions and control interruptions; delegate effectively; and, get more done in less time.
- Author BiographyThe Pocket Mentor Series offers immediate solutions to common challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePocket Mentor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.