Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Tourism in a Changing World provides an overview of state-of-the-art research surrounding today's tourism management. Recognising the relevance of tourism activities as major ecomic drivers, this book offers a significant contribution to the advancement of managerial practice in the tourism field. It is the outcome of the collective intellectual efforts of a number of scholars, with dissimilar geographical roots and backgrounds, who cultivate original research on tourism management from a variety of perspectives (ecomic, managerial) and using multiple methods (theory building, experimental and inductive case-based inquiries). While drawing on multiple theoretical perspectives and adopting different epistemological paradigms and methodologies, this book answers a wide range of research questions related to a number of relevant themes in the following fields: destination management, marketing and branding, inter-organizational dynamics and corporate social responsibility in the tourism sector. This book was originally published as a special issue of Anatolia.
- Author BiographyRodolfo Baggio has a degree in Physics and a PhD in tourism management. He has worked for leading information technology firms for over twenty years and presently is a Professor at Bocconi University, Milan, where he coordinates the Information and Communication Technologies area at the Master in Economics and Tourism. Wojciech Czakon is Professor at the Faculty of Management of the University of Economics in Katowice, where he obtained his PhD in 2002. His research focuses on interorganizational relationships including social capital, networks and coopetition strategies. He is board member of the European Academy of Management, co-chair of the EURAM Doctoral Colloquium and member of the Management and Organization Sciences at the Polish Academy of Sciences. Marcello M. Mariani holds a PhD in Business Administration and is currently Professor of Management and Marketing at the University of Bologna where he is also the Director of the Master in Business Tourism and Destination Management, ALMA Graduate School. He is a Visiting Professor at the Stern School of Business and Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management, New York University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMarcello M. Mariani,Rodolfo Baggio,Wojciech Czakon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.