All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionManaging Workplace Diversity and Inclusion bridges the gap between social science theory and research and the practical concerns of those working in diversity and inclusion by presenting an applied psychological perspective. Using foundational ideas in the field of diversity and inclusion as well as concepts in the social sciences, this book provides a set of cognitive tools for dealing with situations related to workplace diversity and applies both classic theories and new ideas to topics such as United States employment law, teamwork, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, and other areas. Each chapter includes engaging scenarios and real-world applications to stimulate learning and help students conceptualize and contextualize diversity in the workplace. Intended for upper-level undergraduates as well as graduate students, this textbook brings together foundational theories with practical, real-world applications to build a strong understanding of managing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Author BiographyRosemary (Lowe) Hays-Thomas is Professor Emerita at the University of West Florida in Pensacola, where she developed the university's first course in Workforce Diversity and was psychology department chair. She has published widely, consulted, and held elected office and fellow status in several psychology organizations. She also holds a lifetime certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources and for many years was a licensed psychologist.
- Author(s)Mark D. Agars,Rosemary Hays-Thomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight830 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.