All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe experts' guide to how to manage the most important person you are responsible for: yourself. Here are the checklists compiled by the CMI's experts on the aspects that are most crucial to your personal performance as a manager, on such topics as: Starting a new job; Fitting in and getting on; Handling workplace relationships; Developing your network; Making an impact; Succeeding as a new manager; Handling the politics; Testing for personal effectiveness; Personal development planning; Working out a career plan; Writing your CV; Managing your time effectively; Handling information and avoiding overload; Solving problems; Stress management, and putting yourself first; Emotional intelligence; Marketing yourself; Managing (your relationship with) your boss; and Networking. It is all here, from the basics to the more nuanced and difficult to get right, and included among the essential checklists are profiles of leading management thinkers on key topics.
- Author BiographyThe Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the UK's only chartered professional body that exists to promote the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It sets standards that others follow and its Chartered Management qualification is the hallmark of any professional manager. It has more than 90,000 members. The books in the checklist series are put together as a result of the contributions of its most experienced members.
- Author(s)CMI Books
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleChecklist Series: Step by Step Guides to Getting it Right
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.