Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by bestselling authors Neil Flanagan and Jarvis Finger, Managing Yourself and Your Career provides a step-by-step guide to enjoying your work, overcoming the fear of failure and making things happen in the workplace. Discover how to be strategic about your future, and how to survive and thrive in the politics of any organisation. All subjects are presented in a clear, step-by-step fashion, with cross-references to help readers navigate between different topics. Ideal for anybody serious about developing their career, this unique format is easy to read and refreshingly free of jargon. Managing Yourself and Your Career is part of Australian Business Essentials, a unique series of pocket guides written specifically for Australian managers and employees.
- Author BiographyNeil Flanagan, BA, B Ed St, M Ed Admin, PhD, is a highly regarded management strategist, motivational speaker and bestselling author. His drive-time radio program was syndicated nationally, and he continues to contribute articles to media in Australia. Jarvis Finger, BA, B Ed, M Ed Admin, FACEL, FQIEA, AFAIM, is a well-known author and editor. A former executive manager in one of Australia's largest public organisations, he is author of a range of management books and regular magazine contributor.
- Author(s)Jarvis Finger,Neil Flanagan
- PublisherWoodslane Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMona Vale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWoodslane Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.