All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this successful book is about understanding, valuing, managing and developing yourself as a professional. The text leads from basic self-awareness, via examples and exercises, to the importance of building a personal philosophy. The final chapter, on developing yourself and choosing a career path, has been completely revised in line with the UKCC's current emphasis on the importance of lifelong learning. Readers will find the tone of the book warm and motivating.
- Author BiographyVERENA TSCHUDIN is Senior Lecturer at the University of East London, and freelance counsellor, teacher and writer. An experienced nurse, she has written widely and is the editor of The Journal of Nursing Ethics. JANE SCHOBER is Senior Lecturer in Nursing at De Montfort University, Leicester
- Author(s)Jane E. Schober,Verena Tschudin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/08/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleEssentials of Nursing Management S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight228 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.