Managing a Construction Firm on Just 24 Hours a Day by Matt Stevens (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionRun your construction firm more efficiently, with less risk and increased profitability. Industry expert Matt Stevens reveals dozens of behind-the-scenes secrets to managing your firm better than your competitors, explaining everything you need to kw about the make-or-break areas of estimating, pricing, bidding, and project management.This in-depth, hands-on guide to the day-to-day business of contracting delivers an invaluable collection of best practices, time-saving business tactics, forms to help you stay organized, and real-world examples of effective reports and other vital management information. From acquiring work and keeping projects on track to managing your people and dealing with common problems, Stevens draws upon his extensive experience and industry observations to show you the smarter way to run your construction business in today's competitive markets. It offers 24-hour tools for success: 130+ best practices for improving and expanding your contracting business; 25+ time- and cost-saving forms, templates, and checklists for estimating, pricing, bidding, marketing, preconstruction planning, scheduling, budgeting, short interval planning, close out, financial management, accounting, administration, and more 100+ illustrations and examples to help you apply the insights.
- Author BiographyMatt Stevens is the president of his own construction consulting firm, Stevens Construction Institute, Inc. He has been working with contractors as a management consultant since 1994. He has more than 30 years of experience overall, including as a specialty contractor and general contractor. Stevens has worked with dozens of clients and conducted hundreds of seminars across the country. He worked as a management consultant with FMI Corporation from 1997-2002. He earned an undergraduate degree in construction management and an MBA. Stevens writes a monthly newsletter for his Web site (www.stevensci.com); his blog, the Construction Contractor's Digest, contains 150 articles (www.contractorsblog.com); and he has a regular column in Contractor magazine. His e-learning Web site is www.contructioncbt.com.
- Author(s)Matt Stevens
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight687 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.