Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionManaging a Multilevel Foreign Policy is a helpful resource for enhancing current understanding of the European Union as an emerging actor in the global system. It introduces and examines the latest developments in the fields of EU foreign, security, and defense policies, providing a complete overview of the ways in which the EU has grown as a global actor with a significant impact on international affairs.
- Author BiographyPaolo Foradori teaches sociology on European integration at the University of Trento, Italy. Paolo Rosa is researcher of political sociology at the University of Trento, Italy. Riccardo Scartezzini is Jean Monnet Chair and director of the Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence and professor of political sociology at the University of Trento, Italy.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaolo Foradori,Paolo Rosa,Riccardo Scartezzini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.