All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConventional thinking holds that family-controlled businesses are beset by inherent weaknesses from clan cultures to stable ownership that hobble success and erode competitive advantage. This book argues that those very traits are part of what has ensured the sustained success of some of the world's leading and long-lived family controlled businesses. This is t a book for mom and pop family businesses. Rather, it is for firms of all kinds and sizes who want to emulate the strategies of the best family-controlled businesses for long term success.
- Author BiographyDanny Miller is a Professor of Strategy at HEC Montreal and Chair in Family Enterprise & Strategy at the University of Alberta. Isabelle Le Breton-Miller is a human resources consultant and Senior Research Associate at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Danny Miller,Isabelle Le Breton-Miller
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date15/02/2017
- Weight617 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.