All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBriefing is t just presenting a set of documents to the design team; it is a process of developing a deep understanding about client needs. This book provides both inspiration to clients and a framework for practitioners. The coverage extends beyond new build, covering briefing for services and fit-outs. Written by an experienced and well-kwn team of authors, this new edition clearly explains how important the briefing process is to both the construction industry, in delivering well-designed buildings, and to their clients in achieving them. The text is illustrated by excellent examples of effective practice, drawn from DEGW experience, as well as five model briefs and invaluable process charts.
- Author BiographyAlastair Blyth is a policy analyst at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris. John Worthington is Co-Founder of DEGW, London, the Graham Willis Professor of Architecture at the University of Sheffield, a Professorial Fellow at the University of Melbourne, and Director for Learning for the Academy of Urbanism.
- Author(s)Alastair Blyth,John Worthington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 75 black & white line drawings
- Weight824 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.