Managing the Critically Ill Child: A Guide for Anaesthetists and Emergency Physicians by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by sydneytradernow
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe management of critically ill or injured children has become increasingly specialised; nevertheless, the first point of contact for many sick children remains their nearest hospital. Here, the initial management will usually involve emergency department doctors, anaesthetists and paediatricians. Managing the Critically Ill Child is written by anaesthetists and emergency department physicians who currently have a significant paediatric practice. It provides a straightforward guide for n-paediatricians encountering acutely unwell or injured children. This book helps readers apply their kwledge from adult practice to children, and avoid pitfalls where the approaches in paediatrics differ. Written in a practical, concise format, Managing the Critically Ill Child guides physicians beyond the initial emergency algorithms and is essential reading for physicians and trainees in emergency medicine, anaesthesia and intensive care who may be asked to look after a child.
- Author BiographyRichard Skone is a Specialist Registrar in Paediatric Intensive Care Medicine and Anaesthetics, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, UK. Fiona Reynolds is a Paediatric Intensivist, Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, UK. Steven Cray is a Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, UK. Oliver Bagshaw is a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, UK. Kathleen Berry is a Consultant in Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus. 100 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFiona Reynolds,Kathleen Berry,Oliver Bagshaw,Richard Skone,Steven Cray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.