All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionStudies show that techlogy is a great motivator for students, but how can a teacher effectively integrate it daily into the classroom? From using the interactive whiteboard for everyday classroom management to using a document camera to capture students' work for their portfolios to addressing cyber bullying, this book offers strategies, lesson ideas, and management tips for optimally using a wide variety of techlogical tools and helping students build 21st- century skills. Includes ready-to-use classroom management templates for the SMART Board! For use with Grades K-8.
- Author(s)Adam Hyman
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.