Managing the Dynamics of Change: The Fastest Path to Creating an Engaged and Productive Workplace by Jerald M Jellison (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.88Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis action-oriented book presents the revolutionary J Curve model, which tracks people's performance, thoughts, and emotions at each of the five stages of the change process, from resistance through positive acceptance-key kwledge you need to lead your team and speed implementation. Used by leading companies such as IBM, Chevron, Toyota-Lexus, and 3M, the J Curve gives you proven tactics and tools for quickly getting employees to a positive stage on the curve. In this groundbreaking book, Jellison introduces a new approach to change-Activation. Communication and persuasion aren't eugh to help people overcome their doubts and anxieties. You'll put these Activation techniques to work immediately as you learn how to Communicate at ground level-breaking change down into doable steps so people can achieve the goal Front-load rewards-motivating people to persist through the most difficult phases of change Create accountability-linking performance to larger organizational goals Personalize praise-tailoring approval to individuals to motivate higher levels of performance Managing the Dynamics of Change presents an invative method for getting employees to quickly commit to change efforts and simultaneously ramp up their performance. Drawing upon his extensive field research and consulting experience with Fortune 500 companies, Jerald Jellison, Ph.D. reveals how effective change occurs and shows you how to manage your employees' reaction to change, engage your team's emotions and actions, and move employees up the curve as fast as possible.
- Author BiographyJerald M. Jellison, P.h.D., a professor of social psychology at the University of Southern California, created the Business Academy of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and serves as its dean. He is a sought-after innovator, whose insights into organizational change far transcend the classroom. Jellison has been a speaker and consultant to high-profile organizations for more than 25 years, presenting his ideas to thousands each year. He can be reached at email@example.com or jerryjellison.com.
- Author(s)Jerald M Jellison
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date29/03/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.