All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe average workforce today is far different to that of a few years ago. Companies w employ more freelancers and temporary staff, while there is increased job-sharing and sub-contracting, t to mention more staff working from home. This brings with it its own particular set of problems for managers. Here, Richard Pettinger looks at the changing employment situation today and outlines what the flexible workforce is, what flexible working is and how to manage both successfully. The text includes sections on conceptual aspects, motivations, empowerment, organizational streamlining, and management qualities and performance.
- Author(s)Richard Pettinger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, glossary
- Weight385 g
- Width246 mm
- Height173 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.