All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvations are a critical success factor for organizations to survive. Nowadays possibilities of information and communication techlogies facilitate the use of IT-based tools for the integration of external invators into the invation process of organizations. These tools, like invation communities, invation contests, invation toolkits, and invation market places, are subsumed under the term open invation platforms (OIPs). The skills required to design and manage OIPs differ significantly from those for a default website. Hence, typical lifecycle models cant be applied. Stefan Hallerstede addresses this gap and develops a dedicated lifecycle management approach for OIPs. In doing so, information systems and open invation literature are merged as well as the major players in the market are introduced. He builds on three in-depth cases of professional OIP lifecycle management, and compiles guidelines for managing each phase of an OIP's lifecycle. Thereby, challenges in the lifecycle of OIPs are identified and mechanisms to overcome them are developed. Concluding, Stefan Hallerstede provides important insights for all, who are interested in, involved in, or designers and managers of open invation platforms.
- Author BiographyDr. Stefan Hallerstede was a research associate at the chair of information systems I (Prof. Dr. Kathrin M. Moeslein) at the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nurnberg and independent IT consultant.
- Author(s)Stefan Hallerstede
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMarkt und Unternehmensentwicklung / Markets and Organisations
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables, biography
- Weight366 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.