Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionManaging the New Public Services evaluates managerial changes in British public services since 1979 focusing on the 'New Public Management' and its rationale and practices. The authors analyse the political origins of public service change and its impact on the key managerial functions, on service-users and on staff. The second edition has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout. Several chapters have been completely rewritten and new chapters have been added on Marketing and Information and Communications.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date12/11/1998
- Content Notefigures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDaniel Farnham,Sylvia Horton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.