Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionOil-producing countries have received a windfall from rapidly rising oil prices. In this Occasional Paper , IMF experts examine the fiscal response of oil-producing countries to the recent oil boom and the role of special fiscal institutions (SFIs) in fiscal management. They review the experiences of selected countries and draw some general lessons. In doing so, they link findings on best practice in the design of SFIs with broader fiscal management advice.
- Author(s)Mauricio Villafuerte,Paulo A. Medas,Rolando Ossowski,Theo Thomas
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.