All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionRon Scapp moves teaching back to the center of scholarship on educational administration, asking how school leaders might connect their work more integrally with the ideals and practices of critical pedagogy.
- Author BiographyRon Scapp is Associate Professor of Education and Philosophy and Director of the Master's Program in Urban and Multicultural Education at the College of Mount Saint Vincent. He is a contributor to bell hooks' Teaching to Transgress.
- Author(s)Ron Scapp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.