All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the turbulent, frenetic, dog-eat-dog times of the past few decades, many believed that the only way to achieve success was to be unscrupulous. Acting like slumlords, corporations let their assets deteriorate by exploiting customers, mistreating employees, and squeezing suppliers. What they overlooked, however, was that their obsession with short-term results significantly damaged their company's long-term performance as well as its competitiveness. Today, it is more critical than ever to put an end to these shortsighted tactics. Managing with a Conscience presents a better option for improving long-term success, restoring traditional values, and injecting trust and integrity into all business practices and relationships. This new edition of Managing with a Conscience clearly defines nine factors critical to success. They include building an organization with passion that focuses on major priorities, reinvents itself every day, devotes itself to service excellence, adapts well to change, responds with speed, maintains a flexible structure, taps unlimited resources through networking, and puts integrity back where it belongs, right beside the bottom line. Managing with a Conscience was written to help reanimate the values that count and to demonstrate how to improve performance through integrity, trust, and commitment. Lolly Daskal, named One of the Most Inspiring Women in the World! by the Huffington Post, says, Managing with a Conscience offers the wisdom of one of the most respected thought leaders of our time. It's exactly what's needed for future generations of great leaders. This book is priceless! According to Barbara Kimmel, Executive Director, Trust Across America, It's time to stop talking about trust and start doing something about it. Read this book to learn how.
- Author BiographyFrank K. Sonnenberg, a marketing strategist and partner at Sonnenberg & Partners, has written four books, published over 300 articles, and appeared on CNN as a nationally recognized expert in the field of marketing. Frank served as the National Director of Marketing for Ernst & Young's Management Consulting Group for over a decade. He and his marketing firm have consulted to some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. IndustryWeek named the first edition of Managing with a Conscience one of the Top Ten Business Books of the Year. Salon.com named Frank's blog among the top 100 in 2009, and Trust Across America called Frank one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders of 2010. In 2011, Social Media Marketing Magazine (SMM) selected Frank as one of the top marketing authors in the world on Twitter. He has served as an expert panelist for Bottom Line Business, as the marketing columnist for The Journal of Business Strategy, and on the editorial board of The Journal of Training and Development. He is active within his community and has served on several boards. Visit Frank's blog: http: //www.franksonnenbergonline.com. Our mission is to spur conversation about the urgent need to reawaken personal values and personal responsibility.
- Author(s)Frank K Sonnenberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.