All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionManchester City Cult Heroes is devoted to those players who, over the years, have won a special place in the hearts of the Blues faithful - t necessarily the greatest footballers, but a unique brotherhood of entertainers and loyal stalwarts, local lads and exotic imports. The cast list alone is eugh to tug at the heartstrings of any City fan - Trautmann, Lee and Goater, Rosler, Swift and Tueart - recalling how these charismatic personalities used to ignite passion on the terraces. Find out which Victorian icon used to play with a toothpick nchalantly dangling from his lips. Whose initial signing sparked mass protests. Which striker was taken to City fans' hearts because his manager didn't play him, and who set a record for being sent off the most times in Manchester derbies! Discover and delight in the magical qualities of these 20 mere mortals elevated to cult status in the blue half of Manchester.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than 20 books on the Blues, David Clayton has written acclaimed biographies of Georgi Kinkladze and the actor Richard Beckinsale, as well as collaborating on the autobiographies of Mike Doyle, Shaun Goater, Ian Holloway, Tony Book, Joe Corrigan and Andy Morrison. David has edited the official City magazine for over a decade.
- Author(s)David Clayton
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleCult Heroes S.
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteadditional 8-page mono and colour picture section
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.