Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionCome visit Manchester, New Hampshire-you'll see children playing ball, people jogging by, and a host of pious nuns and monks. It all seems pretty wholesome, until you realize that the people you're seeing are ghosts! Covering everything from the haunted houses of today, o the local legends of the Native Americans, this book will give you a different perspective of the history and culture of New Hampshire's Queen City, a ghostly one.
- Author(s)Renee Mallett
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note37 b/w photos
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.