Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of United's 1968/69 campaign which saw the club challenge for the Club World Championship as well as defending the European Cup. In a traditional yearbook format, the book includes match reports from all the first team games, reserve and junior team line-ups, player profiles and an account of the European campaign. Pat Crerand provides a Forword and there are contributions from Tony Park and illustrations from Tim Ashmore.
- Author BiographyA United supporter since the mid Sixties, Paul Nagel has spent over thirty years researching the history of the club from it's Newton Heath days to the present. Paul also helps run the unitedkits.com website, the definitive guide to the kits worn by United since 1878.
- Author(s)Paul Nagel,Tony Park
- PublisherOcten Media
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationStockton on Tees
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOcten Media
- Content Note18 colour illus
- Weight392 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Ashmore
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.