All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes an in-depth look at Manchester United and the business behind one of the most well-kwn football brands in the industry. From small beginnings, this club has found international success and a global fan base. We cover how the business came into being, the successes and failures over the years, key facts about the industry and their impact on the global market. Readers will learn about branding and the business world with Business Matters features. Each one looks at a different aspect of business and explains it in a clear and concise way for young readers to follow. Key features give information about the Brains Behind the Brand, bringing to the forefront those who run Manchester United today and those who have helped gain glory in the past. Ideal for budding young entrepreneurs with an eye for opportunity! A brilliant read for Mancheseter United and football fans keen to find out how the business behind the brand works. Other titles in the series include: Virgin, YouTube, Topshop, Heinz and ASOS.
- Author BiographyAdam Sutherland works in the media industry and his interests include business, popular culture and the world of celebrity.
- Author(s)Adam Sutherland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Business
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight394 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.