Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the size of an election victory influences subsequent candidate behaviour, voter behaviour, and even the ecomy
- Author(s)James H. Fowler,Oleg Smirnov
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSocial Logic of Politics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 22 tables, 20 figures
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.