All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionMango & Mint follows the philosophy of delicious vegan cuisine. Nicky Garratt - UK Subs guitarist and vegetarian cook - has included recipes ideal for family dining and entertaining. Recipes for familiar classics are enriched with new tips and presentation ideas, while steadfast techniques provide inspiration for new combinations. Features a section about using 'recycled' foods such as watermelon rinds. An index of fresh ingredients helps quickly find a recipe using what's already in the fridge, while a sample menu section with photos offers plenty of inspiration.
- Author BiographyNicky Garratt is an internationally recognized guitar player and vegetarian chef. In 1977 he released his first recording with his punk rock band UK Subs and 30 years later the band won a BBC poll as the world's best punk rock band. Over the past 40 years he has been an outspoken advocate for science and animal rights, and is active on the lecture circuit on science advocacy topics. He divides his time between San Francisco and Quedlinburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Nicky Garratt
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Note1
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.