All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Manhattan Prep's high-caliber GRE instructors, these strategy guides contain detailed lessons and strategies for all of the question formats that appear on the GRE. Included in this all-in-one set are books devoted to each of the test's major content areas, including Algebra; Fractions, Decimals, & Percents; Geometry; Number Properties; and Word Problems. The Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation Guide provides students the understanding necessary to attack each of these unique question types. For the verbal section, the Text Completion & Sentence Equivalence Guide provides a comprehensive approach to the GRE's vocabulary questions, while the Reading Comprehension & Essays Guide equips students with the critical tools and strategies needed to master these portions of the test. Included in this set are: The Algebra GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707835) The Fractions, Decimals, & Percents GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707842) The Geometry GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707859) The Number Properties GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707866) The Word Problems GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707903) The Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707873) The Reading Comprehension & Essays GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707880) The Text Completion & Sentence Equivalence GRE Strategy Guide (ISBN: 9781937707897) Purchase of this set includes one year of access to 6 Manhattan Prep online section-adaptive GRE exams.
- Author BiographyThe Manhattan Prep philosophy is simple: We aim to help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and the highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep hires fewer than 1 in 10 qualified applicants for its teaching positions, ensuring every instructor has years of experience and a 99th percentile score. So you can trust our books are developed by the very best.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Weight4354 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine86 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.