All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the essays included in this dissertation is to motivate Americans to think about the issues facing our nation, t from the perspective of one political party or ather, but rather from a point of view as to what is best for our nation's future. We are all Americans, and most Americans want the same things. We may differ with our approach on how to best achieve the things we want for our families, our community, our nation, and ourselves but at our core, the majority of Americans agree with the goals of our nation. Are the glory days of America behind us? It is t too late to change the growing perception that this might be the case, but it requires the resolve of the American people to be accomplished. We are at war, t only against radical Islam and the forces of terrorism, but, more importantly, we are in an ecomic war that reflects directly on the ability of the United States to maintain its ecomic superpower status in the world. If we lose our status as the #1 ecomic superpower, life in America will change in ways we cant even begin to imagine.
- Author BiographyBruce Rosetto has been involved in a variety of entrepreneurial activities throughout his career including being a principal of several companies, as a founder and senior executive, of both private and public companies. Rosetto practices law as a corporate transactional attorney focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing, and securities law. He has also been actively involved as a real estate investor in numerous deals. As a result of his business dealings, he has a unique understanding of how to grow and manage companies as well as provide legal counsel.
- Author(s)Bruce C Rosetto
- PublisherMilton Rae Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMilton Rae Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.