All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA book of strong and masculine flavors, Manly Food is a feast of high quality recipes and expert instruction, designed to appeal to the tastes and interests of men. The 18 chapters are arranged by areas of interest, including Pure Meat, Manly Cocktails, Chili and Spice as well as by occasion, including Grill and Barbecue, Fast Food, TV Dinners, and Hangover Cures, giving the reader a collection of recipes perfect for entertaining crowds, finding an impressive menu for two, or just how to cook the perfect burger. There are 200 recipes, and the book also contains a butchery guide as well as other useful tips on building a barbecue from scratch or sharpening knives.
- Author BiographySimon Cave is a food writer and blogger. He credits his food-obsessed, well-traveled parents with teaching him how to cook. Simon is passionate about seeking out and cooking quality food from around the world, but first and foremost, his love is for straightforward home-prepared food done well.
- Author(s)Simon Cave
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing
- Weight1451 g
- Width221 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Photographer(s)Beth Evans
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.