All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough pleasant, colourfully illustrated stories, Manners shows children how to resolve small difficulties they might face in their daily lives. These stories help children to develop their social skills in a fun and friendly way. In this story the young children discover the importance of silence when the teacher is giving a lesson, the friendly way to borrow and share books, the need to pick up toys after playtime, and learn how to make time spent at school fun and productive.
- Author BiographyArianna Candell is the successful author of all of the Manners series of books.
- Author(s)Arianna Candell
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleManners
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosa Maria Curto
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.