All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Maeve Binchy' - Candis Raise a glass and toast the Manning family wedding! For a small fee, fifteen-year-old Carrie Weston wants Jason Manning to take her mother out on a date. A confirmed bachelor, Jason's having ne of it and neither it seems is Charlotte, Carrie's mum, who's mortified...Her resistance, however, suddenly makes it more of a challenge, one that Jason can't resist...With a broken engagement to one of the Manning sisters behind him, James Wilkens heads for some Vegas sun...there he meets Summer Lawton. She's on the rebound from a painful betrayal and James bets her that in a year she'll be over it. To prove his point, he makes a date - same time next year - what will happen when they meet again? Make time for friends. Make time for Debbie Macomber.
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber, with more than 100 million copies of her books sold worldwide, is one of today's most popular authors. The #1 New York Times bestselling author is best known for her ability to create compelling characters and bring their stories to life in her books. Debbie is a regular resident on numerous bestseller lists, including the New York Times (70 times and counting), USA TODAY (currently 67 times) and Publishers Weekly (47 times). Visit her at www.DebbieMacomber.com.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.