All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwn as Darwin's Bulldog for his impassioned defense of evolutionary theory, Huxley published this, his most famous book, just a few years after Darwin's The Origin of Species. Unlike Origin, this book focuses on human ancestry and offers a concise, ntechnical survey of mid-19th-century kwledge about primate and human paleontology and ethology.
- Author(s)Thomas Henry Huxley
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width155 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.