All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionFrom various perspectives, this book tells the interwoven stories of Mansfield's past and present, its extraordinary growth and development, and its ambitions for the future. It will feature stunning new photographs by the College's photographer in residence, Keiko Ikeuchi, as well as never-before published pictures from Mansfield's archive. Themes and topics include: Mansfield today - Mansfield's story - Mansfield's buildings - Mansfield's students - Mansfield's academics. With features on various aspects of the life and history of the College, including the Porter's Lodge, Mansfield in wartime, the College's Principals in portraiture, encounters with Hollywood, visits by world leaders and many more.
- Author BiographyClare Howell, formerly Editorial Director of Cassell, is the editor of a series of over twenty books on architecture derived from the archives of Country Life Magazine.
- Author(s)Michael Freeden,Stephen Blundell
- PublisherThird Millennium Information
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Information
- Content NoteOver 150 illustrations
- Weight1196 g
- Width237 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keiko Ikeuchi
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.