All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWitty, compelling, andshrewd, Mansfield's Book of Manly Men is about resurrecting your inborn,timeless, essential, masculine self. The Western world is in a crisis of discarded hor, dubiousintegrity, and faux manliness. It is time to recover what we have lost. Stephen Mansfield shows us the way. Working with timeless maximsand stirring examples of manhood from ages past, Mansfield issues atrumpet call of manliness fit for our times. My goal in this book is simple, he says. Iwant to identify what a genuine man does-the virtues, the habits, thedisciplines, the duties, the actions of true manhood-and then call men todo it.
- Author BiographyStephen Mansfield is the New York Times bestselling author of Lincoln's Battle with God, The Faith of Barack Obama, Pope Benedict XVI, Searching for God and Guinness, and Never Give In: The Extraordinary Character of Winston Churchill. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Beverly.
- Author(s)Stephen Mansfield
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Boykin
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.