All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writer Of The 21st Century From America's bestselling Western authors comes the violent saga of the frontier legend kwn as the Town Tamer: the man who rides in when all attempts of law and order have failed. Shawn O'Brien--Taming A Town Held Hostage By The Devil In Broken Bridle, Wyoming, Jeremiah Purdy, the town's tinhorn sheriff is a college kid who wants to become goverr some day. But outlaw Darius Pike couldn't care less about anyone else's ambitions. With Pike holding Broken Bridle in a bloody grip of terror, Purdy sends a desperate cry for help--to Shawn O'Brien, town tamer. Shawn's mission: ride to Wyoming and pry Broken Bridle loose from Pike's reign of fear. What Shawn finds is that something even more evil than Pike is haunting Broken Brindle. Now, in a storm of bullets and blood, in a deal with the devil, Shawn O'Brien can only tame this town by entering hell itself. . .
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 220 books, including the popular Mountain Man, Flintlock, and MacCallister series. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being the all around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. Bill, as he preferred to be called, began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling and creating believable characters. Keep the historical facts accurate, he would say. Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.
- Author(s)J A Johnstone,William W Johnstone
- PublisherWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleShawn O'Brien Western
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing Large Print
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.