All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide serves as an essential reference for interior designers learning how to manually draft scaled floor plans, elevations, sections and three-dimensional drawings. Clearly explaining techniques and methods, it offers exercises that help build skill for drafting various components. This complete learning package begins with an explanation of the drafting tools and their use, and then presents instructions and illustrations that indicate how to complete increasingly more difficult drafting conventions. In addition, readers will learn drawing techniques for indicating various materials, symbols for coordinating related drawings and architectural lettering.
- Author BiographyS. CHRISTINE CAVATAIO, IDEC, LEED AP, NCIDQ, is Associate Professor of Interior Design at Newbury College in Brookline, Massachusetts. A professional interior designer for thirty years, she has also taught at Mount Ida College and Boston Architectural College, and was an interior design program advisor at BAC and RISD.
- Author(s)Christine Cavataio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.