All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your massage therapy students to meet the needs of clients who require clinical orthopedic work with Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach. This straightforward, procedures-oriented book empowers students to develop the advanced clinical orthopedic skills they need to confidently and effectively manage pain and conditions in the lower back and pelvis. Drawing on his experience as a chiropractor, manual therapist, and educator, author Joe Muscoli guides students through effective clinical orthopedic manual therapy techniques for the functional muscle groups and joints of the lower back and pelvis. Accompanying online video clips demonstrate techniques in action. Part One provides an overview of anatomy and physiology, common pathologic conditions, and assessment, while Part Two offers a variety of tested and proven treatment techniques. Each treatment chapter combines illustrations and photos with detailed explanations to help readers visualize and understand the specific technique and underlying anatomic structures. Practical online resources include: Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Client; Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Therapist; Chapter Review Questions and Answers; Answers to Case Study Think It Through questions; video Clips of Selected Techniques; and Complete Image Bank with photos, illustrations, and tables.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Muscolino
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleLWW in Touch Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note596
- Weight998 g
- Width277 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.