All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe most effective, practical approach to the recognition and management of cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary medicine, MANUAL OF CANINE AND FELINE CARDIOLOGY, 4th Edition takes a user-friendly approach to the challenges and conditions you encounter in everyday practice. This completely revised and updated edition includes vital information on diagstic modalities and techniques, therapeutic options, surgical procedures, and pharmaceutical management of the dog and cat cardiac patient. This invaluable, practical reference covers the full breadth of canine and feline cardiology diagsis and management in a straightforward and clinically focused format.
- Author BiographyMeg Sleeper, VMD, is an Associate Veterinarian in cardiology at the University of Pennsylvania veterinary school where her research focuses on therapeutic gene transfer.
- Author(s)Francis W. K. Smith,Larry P. Tilley,Mark Oyama,Meg M. Sleeper
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 265 illustrations (110 in full color)
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.