All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManual of Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Interventions: A Step-by-Step Approach is a practical, easy to read reference for coronary chronic total occlusion interventions (CTO). Written by recognized national and international experts in the field, this reference compiles the steps necessary to preform, pitfalls to watch out for, and troubleshooting needed for coronary chronic total occlusion interventions (CTO).
- Author BiographyEmmanouil S. Brilakis, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FESC, FSCAI Dr. Brilakis is Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories at VA North Texas Healthcare System and an Associate Professor of Medicine at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. After graduating from Lycee Leonin de Patissia, Dr. Brilakis received his medical degree from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. He trained in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology at the Mayo Clinic. He also completed a Masters in Clinical Research at the Mayo Clinic and a PhD in Clinical Research at the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. Dr. Brilakis is leading a very active clinical trial team that investigates the percutaneous treatment of chronic total occlusions, prevention and treatment of saphenous vein graft disease, intracoronary imaging, and antiplatelet treatment optimization post coronary stenting. He has authored or co-authored over 230 manuscripts and receives funding from the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Veterans Affairs and industry. He is a reviewer for several journals and grant agencies and is lecturing and proctoring at several institutions in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)Emmanouil Brilakis
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations (100 in full color)
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.