All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book of its kind, Manual of High Risk Pregnancy & Delivery provides a complete resource for care of this special patient and her complex needs. It helps you provide positive outcomes with coverage of today's newest techlogy, physiologic considerations, psychologic implications, health disorders, and other complications in pregnancy. Written by ted educator and practitioner Elizabeth Stepp Gilbert, RNC, MS, FNP-BC, CNS, this book also describes how to screen for risk factors, provide preventive management, and intervene appropriately when problems arise. It's a concise, hands-on reference for both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Author(s)Elizabeth S. Gilbert
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustd.
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.