All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $202.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, a text is available to address the emerging and important field of diagsis and management of pediatric vestibular and balance disorders. The Manual of Pediatric Balance Disorders (with DVD) represents the distillation of years of cumulative clinical and research experience by that are ackwledged experts in their field. The book is divided into four parts: 1. Basic Mechanisms 2. Clinical Evaluation 3. Pediatric Vestibular Disorders 4. Treatment Each chapter ends with Self-Assessment Questions with an Answer Key at the end of the book. The book is designed to meet the informational needs of pediatric specialists - including physicians, audiologists, and physical, occupational and other therapists. The organization of the manual allows it to be used effectively in the classroom, bedside, or laboratory. The accompanying DVD includes videos, figures, self-assessment questions, and suggested readings.
- Author BiographyRobert Carlos O'Reilly, MD is Chief, Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology and Director of the Pediatric Balance and Vestibular Disorders Laboratory at the Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children and Nemours Biomedical Research Department. He is Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Otolaryngology at Thomas Jefferson University and a full-time pediatric Neurotologic surgeon at AI duPont Hospital for Children. Thierry Morlet, PhD is the Head of the Auditory Physiology and Psychoacoutics Laboratory at A.I. duPont Hospital for Children (Wilmington, DE) and Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Delaware. Dr. Sharon Cushing is a full time pediatric otolaryngologist at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada, and an Assistant Professor and Clinician Investigator in the Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert C. O'Reilly,Sharon L. Cushing,Thierry Morlet
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.