CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionLexicomp's Manual of Pediatric Dentistry is designed for all dental professionals looking for efficient diagsis and treatment of the most frequent conditions occurring within pediatric dentistry. In response to market need, this written for dentists by dentists guide includes 14 tabbed chapters, 6 additional sub topics, and 180 photographs and images-making it the ideal chair side photographic reference for the most common pediatric dental issues. Benefits: With the recent growth in pediatric dentistry, this is the reference that general dentists have been searching for to competently and conscientiously treat children. This manual is designed for both reference and immediate feedback of clinical information, diagsis, and treatment protocols. Topic areas include: sample prescriptions for antibiotics, fluoride and pain control including dosing and instructions for each age group; traumatic injuries to the teeth and jaws; preoperative sedation routines and administration; most likely emergencies in a pediatric setting; eruption charts; and, developmental tables.
- Author(s)David M. Sullivan
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationHudson, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.