All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionManual of Temporomandibular Disorders, Third Edition, provides comprehensive, evidence-based information on temporomandibular disorders (TMD). Focusing on clinically relevant information throughout, the book allows dentists to diagse TMD accurately, rule out disorders that mimic TMD, and provide effective therapy for most patients. Useful features, such as frequently asked questions, quick consults, technical tips, and focal points are integrated to help the clinician find precise answers with ease. Case scenarios provide the reader with a way to enhance their clinical reasoning skills, with a focus on solving TMD problems at chairside. Offering comprehensive coverage in a highly-illustrated, compact package, Manual of Temporomandibular Disorders is the ideal source for dentists dealing patients suffering from TMD.
- Author BiographyEdward F. Wright, DDS, MS, MAGD, is a professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio (UTHSCSA). He completed a one-year general dentistry residency and the University of Minnesota s two-year TMJ and Craniofacial Pain Fellowship. He taught TMD diagnosis and treatment to more than 100 U.S. Air Force residents in general dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics. Upon retiring from the Armed Forces, he completed a two-year research fellowship in TMD diagnosis and treatment at the South Texas Veterans Health Care System and taught TMD diagnosis and treatment to their general dentistry residents. He is now UTHSCSA s Course Director for their predoctoral dental students TMD Course and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion Course, and teaches TMD to the school s general dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, and prosthodontics residents. Dr. Wright is the primary author of more than 30 journal articles.
- Author(s)Edward F. Wright
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1040 g
- Width191 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.