All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superb guide to every aspect of the craft, this manual combines practical instruction with more than 1,000 photos and diagrams. Well-organized, precise directions explain the necessary tools and appliances, aesthetics of wood carving, and methods. Projects range from simple - small boxes, platters, chests, and chairs - to complex - tables, cupboards, cabinets, beds, and sideboards.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1978
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleDover Woodworking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note1146ill.
- Weight761 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byPaul N. Hasluck
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.