All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its third edition, this successful must-have manual is thoroughly updated with new chapters and material, covering issues including: * Techlogy development - the different types of travel agency systems available, what they do, how they do it and how to use them * The Internet - how it is used to book travel, forecasts for its future use and how travel agenets stand in relation to it * Global distribution systems - how to make bookings, and the new windows-based environment * A full endorsement by Travel Weekly The manual demonstrates correct methods for processing travel reservations, identifying business client needs and suitable documentation. It also shows key facts for the profitable planning, organization and operation of the retail travel agency. Each chapter contains exercises pertinent to the topics covered. Students on any of the large number of courses in travel and tourism (ICM, City & Guilds, ABTA, IATA, UFTAA, BTEC, SCOTVEC, University of Oxford Certificate, Diploma of Vocational Education) will find this book invaluable.
- Author BiographyGwenda Syratt's authority to write this manual comes from a lifetime of experience in the travel industry, and by many qualifications. She has worked for major travel agencies both at home and abroad, and has also been highly active in education, lecturing on travel and tourism and not least by personal travel experience.
- Author(s)Gwenda Syratt,Jane Arcger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Revised byJane Arcger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.