All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last of the literary genres to be incorporated into print culture, verse in the English Renaissance t only was published in anthologies, pamphlets, and folio editions, it was also circulated in manuscript. In this ground-breaking historical and cultural study of sixteenth- and early seventeenth-century lyric poetry, Marotti examines the interrelationship between the two systems of literary transmission and shows how in England manuscript and print publication together shaped the emerging institution of literature.
- Author(s)Arthur F. Marotti
- PublisherCornell University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims.,ports.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.39Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.