Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $79.00Trending at AU $92.36
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $58.53
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $40.44
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $48.92
- AU $66.90Trending at AU $70.57
- AU $31.05Trending at AU $37.46
- AU $17.75Trending at AU $18.41
About this product
- Product InformationManx TT Super Bike makes the transition from arcade to console with this 1998 release of the Sega motorcycle racing simulation set on the Isle of Man. Customization features include automatic or six-speed manual transmission, choice of eight custom-built motorcycles, and four modes of racing. There are four tracks in Manx TT Super Bike, two from the arcade and two reversed courses. If you manage to finish challenge races in one of the top three positions, an award of an additional three bonus bikes is provided.
- PublisherSega of America, Inc.
- GameManx TT SuperBike
- PlatformSega Saturn
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year1997
- Game Special Features<li>Based on Sega's 1995 arcade game<br/><br/><li>Includes both tracks from the coin-op game, with an option to race them in reverse<br/><br/><li>Challenge a friend to split-screen races<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- highoctanemotor...25 Aug, 2011by
Stunning motorcycle racing simulation.
Super addictive and challenging motorcycle racing simulation game. The Sega Saturn's Dual Processor setup does a wonderful job of providing a smooth, slow-down free experience. Great addition to anyone's Sega Saturn collection.