All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with ideas teachers can implement in their classrooms today to open the doors of literacy and learning for young English language learners, this resource contains everything educators need to help these students, and explains how to use dramatic play, outdoor play, reading, science, blocks, and circle time.
- Author BiographyKaren Nemeth has been a teacher and a teacher educator for more than twenty-five years. She is on the executive board of the New Jersey Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages / New Jersey Bilingual Educators and is co-coordinator of the Early Childhood Special Interest Group. Currently she is an education specialist with the New Jersey Department of Education Office of Preschool Education.
- Author(s)Karen Nemeth
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.