Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary, collected by Edward Robert Tregear and published in 1891, contains entries in Maori, Tahitian, Samoan, Tongan, Hawaiian, Raratongan, Marquesan, Magarevan, Paumotan, and Morimori. With helpful pronunciation and additional contextual information, it is a great help to linguists, historians, researchers, and academics.
- Author(s)Edward Tregear
- PublisherAi Pohaku Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationHonolulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAi Pohaku Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.